1) Use a white eyeliner on the inner corner of your eyes for them to appear awake.
2) If you want your mascara to last a little bit longer, put eye drops solution in it and give it a shake.
3) If you sleep with your head tilted upward than the rest of your face, it will appear less puffy in the morning.
5) Apply glitter once or an illuminator of a light color to the center of your upper lip to make it appear fuller.
6) Winged eyeliner makes your eyes appear longer.
7) Green concealer removes any redness from your face.
8) Applying eyeliner to your entire top and bottom eye lid will make your eyes appear smaller.
9) Apply deodorant to the back of your neck before blow drying your hair to avoid sweating.
10) Place your hands in cold water after applying your nail polish for it to dry instantly.
Well, that’s it for this week, please direct any comments or questions about make-up.